Women make fantastic engineers and are an important piece in the long term success of our business. Saab are working in a variety of ways to increase the participation of female students in STEM subjects and ultimately have successful careers in the Engineering industry.
To support this, Saab Australia offers a ‘Women in Engineering’ Scholarship designed to encourage and empower women who are passionate about advanced technology.
We are looking to partner with Women studying in the following fields;
- Computer Science
Scholarships recipients receive financial assistance, a Saab mentor and pathways into our Internship and Graduate Programs.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria.
- You will be currently studying your second year of a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, specialising in Electrical/Electronics, Software, Mechatronics or a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- You will be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student at the time of application and subsequent years.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA of 4.0 throughout the scholarship program
- You will hold Australian citizenship to meet defence industry security requirements.
How to apply
Please visit our application webpage to complete and submit the following:
- A copy of your resume, including your work history, education, extra-curricular activities and accomplishments
- Most recent copy of your academic transcript
- Completed 'Women in Engineering Scholarship' application form
Last updated: 21 November 2019 • 01:29