The solution comprises a fully IP based radio system which can be configured to support the needs and workflows connected to any type of coastline. TactiCall MCS integrates systems such as GMDSS, incident management, VTS, SAR operations, radio sites etc. into one effortless manageable platform – scalable and modular to be able to fit any type of operational environment.
Being completely software based the system is designed for seamless voice and data communication spanning all of today's technologies. The fault tolerant and secure design still adheres to open standards, and is even capable of operating entirely on commercial-off-the-shelf hardware.
TactiCall MCS can be offered as a packaged software product – integrating already existing systems and hardware or be scaled to include everything from microphone to antenna, making up a new futureproof coastal radio solution with Saab taking the role of lead system integrator.
- Utilizing proven safety critical communication technology
- Scalable, failsafe and redundant system architecture
- Supporting both centralized and de-centralized control rooms
- Designed according to relevant ITU, IALA and IMO standards
- Integrates commercial-off-the shelf hardware
- Cost efficient allowing re-use of existing radios and low maintenance
- User friendly intuitive HMI