What you will be part of
Saab Sensor Systems is a rapidly growing business unit located in Syracuse, NY operating within Saab Defense and Security USA LLC. The Sensor Systems Division is focused on design, development, integration, test, deployment and whole life support of surveillance sensor systems primarily for aerospace and defense industry partners, and US Government agencies. Saab Defense and Security USA LLC provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Act as responsible individual for a set of defined Integration and Test activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyzing subsystem requirements and developing integration and verification strategies for those subsystems.
- Identify, procure and validate test environments & tools as necessary
- Develop integration & verification plans and procedures and conduct verification activities in accordance with these procedures.
- Write verification analysis reports documenting the results of verification activities
- Coach junior I&T engineers
Your skills and experience
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or applicable scientific field.
- 8 years of experience in the integration and verification of complex aerospace or defense systems.
- Experience with automated test methodologies and regression testing
- Experience working in an agile development environment is a plus
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 14,700 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, or disability status.
Last updated: 07 June 2016 • 15:56