What you will be part of
Saab Sensor Systems is a rapidly growing business unit located in Syracuse, NY operating within Saab Defense and Security USA LLC. The Sensor Systems Division is focused on design, development, integration, test, deployment and whole life support of surveillance sensor systems primarily for aerospace and defense industry partners, and US Government agencies. Saab Defense and Security USA LLC provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Saab Defense and Security USA, LLC's Business Development team is seeking a Market Manager for Airborne Electronic Warfare systems. The Market Manager will be responsible for strategy development, business capture and program management for Electronic Warfare business pursuits. The position will require communicating and collaborating across multiple business units, operational disciplines, and defense customers.
Your experiences and skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Math required with 15 years of relevant experience (or Master's and 12 years of relevant experience).
- Recent experience working with DoD labs, including DARPA, ONR/NRL, and AFRL.
- DoD Program Management and Business Development experience.
- Recent, highly relevant experience in the development of advanced Electronic Warfare Sensors and Systems including extensive test/integration/flight test phases.
- Prior experience determining viability/profitability of new products/concept.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Current TS/SCI clearance or ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 14,700 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, or disability status.
Last updated: 07 June 2016 • 15:56