How to watch 360 videos with Saab VR Goggles
VR goggles lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and entertaining way. With the VR goggles and the YouTube mobile app, you can join us in the sky during a flight with Gripen.
- Assemble the Saab VR Goggles. Detailed descriptions are provided within the Saab VR Goggle package.
- Open the YouTube app on your smart phone. Installation of the app is required, the web version of YouTube will not work in the goggles.
- Search for 360 video with Gripen pilot and start playback.
- Tap the Google Cardboard icon . You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens.
- Insert your phone into the VR goggles.
- Look around to view the video in 360 degrees.
Note: Make sure to use the latest version of the YouTube app for enabling the Google Cardboard feature. To use VR with iOS devices, you'll need to have iOS 9.
Last updated: 19 August 2016 • 14:00