Saab is a technological leader carrying out product development in close cooperation with suppliers and customers all over the world. We value close, efficient and long-term relationships with our suppliers and customers and are proud of what we have achieved together in Australia over the past thirty years.
As an Australian company, Saab Australia has a commitment to developing Australian industry. We have a clear policy to use local suppliers and subcontractors wherever possible to deliver products and services to our customers and to further develop Australian Industry Capability.
We believe in sharing our technology, our ideas and our thinking with our suppliers and partners for mutual benefit and better outcomes.
As a supplier to Saab Australia you will contribute to our success when you are innovative, agile, skilful and efficiently managed. You will support us, and our customers locally, and gain access to opportunities around the world via the Saab Global Supply Chain. A selection of our current and emerging projects and related opportunities for Australian industry is presented below.
We need to capture some information about your organisation to help us understand your suitability for our specific programs. Please complete the registration information which we’ll assess, then notify you of your acceptance to our register. Once assessed and approved, your company may qualify for one of two tiers in the Saab Australia industry portal.
- Saab Technology Partners may be another defence prime, larger company or integrator with existing defence experience and capability.
- Saab Approved Suppliers may be supplying goods and services on a more commoditised basis, or may have limited experience in the defence industry and will benefit from the Saab corporate mentoring program.
The 10 Benefits of being a Saab technology partner or approved supplier
- Dedicated Saab Account Manager
- Saab site visit & company brief
- CEO round-table
- Training – introduction to defence; ASDEFCON; dealing with a Prime
- Access to other key partners
- Quarterly newsletter – contracts, RFQs, news etc.
- Pre-approved Ts&Cs
- Pre-approved labour rates
- Access to Trade Delegations to Asia and Europe
- Access to opportunities worldwide via the Saab Global Supply Chain
Last updated: 17 March 2017 • 00:53